Senior Education & Training Specialist
Senior Education & Training Specialist – Job Description
The Senior Education & Training Specialist will be the leader of LearnCore’s new and growing Knowledge Management and Support Team. They are responsible for educating internal and external users on our software and other topics as needed. They lead webinars and remote/in person training events.
They are primarily responsible for handling all of the “advanced” 1x1 trainings on topics and areas that are not common. They will be responsible for making sure we have documentation and training materials for the various trainings our team conducts.
They work with the Product Management team to make sure that the team is updated and trained on all upcoming releases and that the new features/functionality is documented appropriately.
Core Responsibilities for Senior Education & Training Specialists
The core responsibilities for the Senior Education & Training Specialist includes those listed below for Education Specialists in addition to the following.
- Work with the Product Management Team to gather all upcoming features and changes to the system and document the applicable items for the KM team, so they are trained and aware of upcoming features and how to train on the features.
- Maintain the Internal Knowledge portion and work with the education team on areas that need to be improved and/or trained on.
- Help facilitate project ideas for the project list.
- Allocate out 1x1 trainings to help the team maintain required numbers for trainings and facilitate working with the specialists on areas they might not be comfortable with.
- Work with various teams to create training topics and materials for the Regional Training onsite trainings.
- Work with Product Management for the quarterly meetings to provide feedback on customer experience gathered from Education Team.
Core Responsibilities for Education Specialist:
- Lead Study Hall webinars (1 per month and Moderate 1 per month)
- Record all webinars and deliver them to Information & Application Specialist and/or Documentation Specialist for posting to Support Site and/or LearnCore
- Conduct LearnCore Basics Trainings, Knowledge Pass Sessions, User Manual Trainings as requested and document outcomes/coordinate follow-up
- Assist with team member onboarding orientation, as needed
- Assist with in-person trainings (e.g. onsite Knowledge Pass Sessions/New User Trainings, Regional Trainings), as needed
- Participate in the annual users’ conference; typically by leading one or more sessions
- Assist with production of instructional videos, as needed
- Identify additional educational session needs (by surveying internal and external stakeholders, reviewing support tickets, etc) and propose outlines for these sessions to the Knowledge Management team
- Create documentation and craft written resources to supplement webinars, remote trainings and instructional videos
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 years’ experience as Education Specialist on the Knowledge Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be creative, tech savvy and have a passion for learning and teaching
- Outstanding verbal communication skills; very good listening skills
- Very strong ability to energize others
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Effective written communicator
- Comprehensive pay and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- PTO & National Holiday Programming
- Professional organization memberships
- Intelligentsia coffee and espresso
- Game room, team events and quarterly company parties
- Weekly games, beer and snacks
- Casual work environment, jeans encouraged (when not visiting clients)
- Work with smart, cool and dedicated folks
- The chance to work for a growing service provider in the Sales education space