ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Senior HR Program Manager for Global Talent Acquisition transformation.
- Ensures adherence to project management methodology
- Provides overall communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors
- Develops detailed program/project execution plan and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints
- Special projects, as required
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum 6-8 years project / program management experience (HR related projects a plus)
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects in an enterprise environment
- Solid experience in decision making and negotiations
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles
- Experience with Six Sigma and/or PMI methodology, a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.