Senior Learning Management System Specialist at West Monroe Partners
Senior Learning Management System Specialist
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you’re looking to play a “back office” HR role, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our Shared Services team is the foundation of our culture and steward of our values. We partner with our internal clients and provide exceptional service to enable them to provide outstanding service to the firm’s clients. Sound interesting? Then West Monro e Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is seeking a Senior Learning Management System (LMS) Specialist to join the Talent Development team. The Senior LMS Specialist is responsible for managing the Learning Management System including system upgrades, technical and user support, reporting, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of learning content and assets.
The Administrator uses their Learning Management System skills and expertise for creating new processes, problem solving, innovation and implementation of strategic projects and tasks, working with the Talent Development team and other internal teams as needed.
* Ensures functionality of the LMS in the areas of event/session set-up, curriculum creation/maintenance, registration, notification, and certification
* Develops, implements, and analyzes training metrics; maintains training records and ensures accuracy
* Designs and implements acceptance criteria, test cases, and test plans for new and existing features
* Partners with LMS vendor when problems or questions arise to support users, troubleshoot problems, and resolve escalated cases
* Identifies future strategic development opportunities for the LMS as well as organizational needs and requirements for new LMS solutions
* Uses technical writing skills to develop instructional materials including posters, documentation, manuals, job-aids, and quick- reference guides for end user support.
* Establishes and maintains relationships with external vendors
* Solves problems, reacting quickly and productively
* Seeks ongoing skill development to remain current in training industry standards
* B.A./B.S. in HR, Organizational Development, or related field
* 3-5 years of work experience with as an Learning Management Systems (LMS)
* Cornerstone OnDemand: 2 years (Preferred)
* Knowledge of SCORM, AICC, and/or xAPI eLearning standards required
* Creative problem solving around technical processes, workflow and user experience
* Ability to build structure around large, complex and changing programs (e.g. learning paths, curriculums)
* Technical skills including understanding of directory, file structures, and systems
* Ability to document and articulate system workflows and functionality
* Experience managing digital assets and databases
* Experience working in a professional services firm preferred
* Demonstrated attention to detail and strong prioritization skills
* Extremely strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to build strong relationships and influence
* Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, nimble, professional environment
* High proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Programming language and web design language preferred
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.