ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The Senior Manager, HRIS is responsible for driving our systems and analytics strategy by configuring, supporting and identifying systems and tools that support our People Programs including Talent Acquisition, People Operations, Total Rewards, Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and Learning and Development. With our core HRIS, Workday, we are continuously enhancing existing functionality, adding new modules, and assisting our end users to maximize capabilities. This role works cross-functionally with our internal partners (Finance and Accounting, IT, etc.) and external consultants to ensure the HRIS strategy is aligned with the broader company plan.
What your day could consist of:
- Drives and influences HRIS strategies and processes that cover all domains of the current systems including our core Workday HRIS modules.
- Leverages subject matter expertise to advise on HR data analytics and technology-related matters across the organization.
- Supports all People functions with system configuration, business process and integrations with other internal and external systems.
- Manages a small team of HRIS analysts.
- Manages the global security protocols and permission structure in HRIS Systems.
- Drives efficiency and data accuracy across the organization by developing effective processes, audits, integrations and automation.
- Leads HR data and technology projects through all phases including requirements development, implementation, testing, change management, and ongoing business process reviews for feedback and improvements.
- Builds and drives the HRIS optimization roadmap with key stakeholders.
- Manages and monitors HRIS system performance and works closely with our support partners to optimize the performance of HRIS systems.
- Conducts formal and informal training sessions to employees and functional users regarding HRIS features and functionality.
- Continuously increases technical and industry trend knowledge by participating in Workday Community and other forums, including online discussions, brainstorms, voting, training, webinars, etc.
- Manages releases and updates from Workday and other vendors.
What is needed:
- 8 years of progressive HRIS experience
- 5+ years of experience specifically in Workday configuration of the following functional areas: HCM, Absence, Recruiting, Onboarding, Benefits, Compensation and Talent/Performance.
- Strong analytical skills and capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prepare complex project and change management plans
- Strong technical skillset in all HRIS areas, including implementations, configuration, test plans, business process development, quality assurance
- Experience with EIBs and Report Writing
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.