Senior Manager, People at Enova
Title: Senior Manager, People
Reports to: Chief People Officer
What you’ll be doing:
We are searching for a Senior Manager on our People team to to lead and guide our HRBP team. The ideal candidate will be both strategic and process-oriented, manage a team of HR Business Partners, have an active voice on the People Leadership team, and report directly into the Chief People Officer. Our HR Business Partners support both exempt and non-exempt populations (~50/50 split). Our main Corporate office is based in Chicago (loop), but our client groups are spread across Gurnee, Cincinnati, Brazil, and London. This role will also have a heavy influence across the People team and should have experience leading or working with talent acquisition and compensation teams.
As the head of our HR Business Partner Team, you will be expected to help drive the overall People strategy in support of a high performance culture that unlocks the potential of our people. In short, you’ll be playing a key part in engaging and retaining Enova’s top talent through executing on our talent programs, coaching and advising our leaders, and advocating for our employees.
Your core priorities will be to:
- Coach and guide an HR Business partner team that supports ~1400 employees worldwide.
- Understand business strategy and provide consultative support (assess, present findings/solutions, test, iterate, and measure) to drive key people priorities.
- Coach and build manager capability to navigate critical people issues including onboarding, performance management, employee relations, compensation, and organizational development.
- Drive employee engagement through a diverse and inclusive culture and growth strategy,
- Partner with Talent Development, Recruiting, People Operations, Compensation & Benefits to communicate and support People Team programs across the business.
- Promote Enova’s high performance culture and values: customer first, best answer wins, operate as an owner, accountable for results, and top talent and teamwork.
- Serve as an active and vocal member of the People Leadership team.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree in Human Resources or related field a plus.
- 5-10+ years experience as an HRBP, and proven experience managing a team of HR business partners, ideally within a Tech or high growth business.
- Proven experience working directly with and supporting business leaders and Executives
- Recent, proven experience building and supporting high impact HRBP teams.
- Experience leading or working closely with other teams like compensation.
- Resulted-oriented, creative, self-starter who can execute in a fast-paced environment.
- High emotional intelligence and strong interdepartmental collaboration skills.
- Passion, grit and perspective.
About the People Team
Our People Team (you may know us as the Human Resources department) is committed to attracting, developing and retaining Enova talent. As a member of the HRBP team, you’ll sit alongside our Talent Development, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, and PeopleOps teams, and be a part of a highly motivated, driven and diverse group of people, all focused on the same goal of making Enova a great place to work.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.