At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first, highly collaborative culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is hiring a Senior Technology Recruiting Manager to join our Talent Acquisition team. If you are a high performing, fast paced, seasoned technology recruiting leader who is excited about the prospect of hiring the best and brightest into a fast growth, entrepreneurial tech consulting organization, you will thrive in our environment. At West Monroe Partners we pursue world class technical talent. The technical talent we recruit is often passive, engaged in their work, and a top performer within their current organization. It’s your job to skillfully hunt, engage and sell these passive candidates on the opportunities within West Monroe. To be successful in this role you must be adept at identifying key sources, mapping and profiling competitive talent, and building a healthy pipeline of talent for your key client stakeholders. You must be strategic and partner with your executive stakeholders brainstorming, experimenting, collaborating and iterating quickly to identify and implement the right approaches to getting world class technical talent in the door.
As a Senior Manager with West Monroe, you will lead a team of technology recruiters and work directly with firm-wide technology leadership creating go-to-market recruitment strategies for attracting and retaining specialized talent across our national Technology consulting practice. You will execute these strategies by performing full-life cycle recruitment for hiring needs across Cybersecurity, Data Science, Cloud, Software Engineering, CRM, Infrastructure, and other niche technology offerings.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Represent West Monroe across all of our core geos, increasing employer brand awareness in key technology talent communities. Lead and execute talent acquisition branding initiatives, pipeline campaigns, and other creative sourcing strategies
- Build successful trusted advisor relationships with key stakeholders, influencing hiring decisions, advising on market availability and competitive intel
- Create visibility of the candidate pipeline and related recruiting metrics to firmwide leadership
- Mentor, coach and manage a team of highly motivated technology recruiters
- 10 + years of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience; a minimum of 3+ years of experience leading people
- Expertise hiring technologists across a wide variety of expertise
- Significant full-cycle recruitment experience/responsibility for professional level hiring needs
- Extensive sourcing experience with Boolean techniques and tools including LinkedIn Recruiter
- Proven ability to develop value-add partnerships with executive and senior level management
- Knowledge of enterprise wide HRIS and Applicant Tracking systems
- Proven experience working in a results and metrics driven environment
- Well established recruitment network
- Self-starter with strong organization and follow-up skills, demonstrated attention to detail and proven ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Commitment to inclusion and diversity, openness to new ideas and perspectives, and collaborative mindset
- Ability to work with a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent communication skills and proven client service management skills
- Experience working in a professional services environment is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience required
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.