Senior People Generalist at ActiveCampaign
What your day could consist of:
- Own all compliance and audits which includes; keeping track of and research upcoming legislation changes, 5500's, ACA reporting, internal 401k audits, SOC-2 data collection, and policy and handbook updates.
- Administers the short/long term leave process, FMLA, and all other leave types by working closely with vendors, People Team, employees, and management on claims.
- Maintain ongoing awareness of employment laws and developments to ensure company compliance.
- Liaise with global immigration firms and employees to ensure the processing of all necessary visas and work authorizations.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and manage special projects (e.g., job architecture and leveling, organizational planning, compensation strategy, retention).
- Manage all processes associated with compensation programs, including roll-out strategies, communication, planning and leading compensation review cycles, policy, and implementation
- Recreate and own annual review cycles to ensure equitable promotion and compensation changes and tie all changes into our global compensation strategy.
- Partner with other members of the People team to manage our best-in-class benefits and perks which includes managing vendor evaluation, project managing open enrollment, support annual renewal process and being the point of contact for all team member questions.
- Proactively identify programs with low engagement for communications opportunities.
- Be an active participant and member of the AC People team.
- Ability to jump in and handle whatever projects or matters need attention.
What is needed:
- At least 5 years of generalist people experience, preferably focused on compensation, compliance, or total rewards
- Effective in-person and adapted remote working communication skills
- Experience in a high growth or SaaS business
- Extensive knowledge of benefit principles and programs including compliance (FMLA, ACA, 401k, etc) is preferred
- Strong understanding of immigration laws and practices within the US
- Excellent communication and employee relations skills and abilities
- Ability to impart positive and proactive attention and knowledge to our employees
- Global HR experience is preferred