Senior Specialist, Talent Development
Senior Specialist, Talent Development
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you’re looking to play a “back office” HR role, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our Shared Services team is the foundation of our culture and steward of our values. We partner with our internal clients and provide exceptional service to enable them to provide outstanding service to the firm’s clients. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners jus t might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is seeking a Senior Specialist to join the Talent Development team. The role works with the Talent Development Manager to deliver on our Core Curriculum and partner with our internal clients to build the next generation of leaders.
* Oversee and manage the design, selection and implementation of portions of Core Curriculum programs and initiatives
* Work with subject matter experts on course development to define what learners need to know and incorporate appropriate learning technologies in the learning experience
* Deliver training and facilitate sessions to small and large audiences
* Recommend and implement updates to existing training material for continuous improvement of course content and program delivery techniques
* Conduct thorough needs assessment and produce periodic L&D reports outlining learning needs accompanied by recommendations and implications, such as changes in operations, budget, or quality
* Partner with internal clients to build consensus and to gain sponsorship for various courses and programs and to gain a deep understanding of practice initiatives and organizational challenges
* Keep project leaders, stakeholders and subject matter experts engaged in the development of learning programs, maintaining scope, high quality and timeliness
* Lead the analysis and reporting of effectiveness and quality measures across recommended learning programs
* Analyze all relevant data and take the appropriate actions to improve overall quality and effectiveness of our programs
* Create materials for professional development, e-Learning, curriculum and communications
* Solicit and incorporate client, Level 1 and end-user feedback to continuously improve professional learning experiences
* Design documents, reports and presentations that effectively and attractively convey meaning and adhere to style guidelines
Required Education and Work Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in related field preferred
* 5-8 years of experience with progressive talent development experience
* Experience working in a professional services firm preferred
* Understanding of adult learning theories, needs assessment, and instructional and eLearning design
* Experience with the creation of various training resources, including job aids, training guides, facilitator guides and participant materials preferred
* Experience in public speaking, facilitation, and training delivery preferred
* Demonstrated attention to detail and strong prioritization skills
* Extremely strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to build strong relationships and influence
* Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, nimble, professional environment
Think you've got what it takes? Join our team and make us better.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.