Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we At Echo Global Logistics, we're in the business of simplifying transportation management. We didn't become a Fortune 1000 company by chance. We got here because of our team members, who are unwavering in their pursuit to solve complex problems, provide exceptional service, and make an impact every day.
At Echo, we remove layers of inspiration-draining bureaucracy, expectations without roadmaps, and projects that lack impact. We replace them with deep learning opportunities, open doors, and a fresh vision of what's next in tech.
As a Sr. Technical Sourcer, you will be part of our continued growth story and play a vital role in finding and engaging technologists who are eager to put their valuable talent and skills to work in an industry ripe with opportunities for disruption. You will bring your expert knowledge and skills to the table to elevate our recruiting efforts and help us shape our tech recruiting strategy.
As a member of the talent acquisition team at Echo, you will find a place where new ideas and approaches are encouraged, where everyone is striving to contribute to the success of Echo one hire at a time, and where you will have fun working and learning alongside a diverse group of dynamic and talented teammates.
- Source and build a pipeline of diverse talent for current and future hard-to-fill roles across multiple business areas in technology
- Partner with technical recruiters during kick off calls to gather requirements and develop sourcing strategy
- Present interested and qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Leverage a variety of sourcing methods and tools to generate warm and interested leads
- Leverage various data sources and maintain a pulse on the candidate market trends to inform and shape our strategies and tactics
- Identify barriers to success and consult with leaders to establish a win-win solutions
- Identify opportunities to streamline and scale to improve recruiting outcomes
- Identify candidate motivators early and help leaders understand what is needed to maintain candidate interest throughout the recruiting lifecycle
- Skilled at matching
- Contribute to our goal of continuously improving sourcing skills across the talent acquisition team by leading training sessions and sharing new sources.
- 5+ years of technical sourcing or recruiting experience in a high growth environment
- Experience working on variety of tech roles at varying degrees of difficulty with a focus on producing diverse pipelines of talent
- Exceptional market mapping skills, able to communicate insights that will drive improvements in process, refine target candidate profiles by understanding the talent pool, and contribute to Echo's ability to be competitive in an ever-changing market
- Skilled at search tactics, and experienced in using traditional and non-traditional sources and tools to improve sourcing effectiveness and productivity
- Proficient at using strong candidate outreach, engagement and pipelining tactics
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
At Echo, we value diversity and strive to have an inclusive culture, free from bias and prejudice. One of our core values is "Do What's Right." For us that means listening, educating ourselves, paying attention to these important issues, and supporting our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.