Who are we?
We are Bringg - nice to meet you! Our mission is to help retailers and logistics companies scale up and optimize their logistics operations and perfect their customer experiences. We connect people and brands through innovative delivery and fulfillment that is accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Our SaaS cloud platform is used by everyone from Walmart to KFC, Seko Logistics, Day & Ross, Dixon’s Carphone, Leroy Merlin, Albertsons, and Party City.
About the role
Bringg’s Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a key partner in the scaling and execution of Bringg’s strategy by Bringging the right talents to join the ride.
You will be a part of a global team, work closely with Bringg’s US HRBP and global leaders.
What you’ll experience in the role-
- Acting as a partner to all level of Bringg’s management, identifying business needs and matching those to our growth plans
- Plan and execute the hiring strategy to build robust pipelines for all positions and to create long term relationships with candidates and prospects
- Full ownership, end-to-end responsibility of the hiring process
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience with a focus on proactive communication, from initial reach to offer signing
- Collaborate with the Global TA team and Marketing department to constantly improve and increase employer branding and awareness
- Plan and create meetups and other social events for the purpose of establishing a strong employer brand in the US market.
In order to succeed, you should have-
- Over 5 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- At least 3 years experience in Hi-Tech company (Sales Field - MUST)
- Extensive Talent Sourcing experience on LinkedIn and different platforms
- An engaging approach and proven ability to activate passive candidates
- In-depth interview skills with the ability to to screen candidates based on their cultural fit for Bringg
- Solid tech and industry knowledge, understand relevant tech skills,especially for Sales, Field and Customer oriented roles.
- Good understanding of target companies, relevant events and social platforms, open source communities
- Extraordinary communication skills
It will be nice if you also have-
- Experience in global recruiting processes - big advantage
- Experience hiring in EMEA and Brazil markets