TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
FourKites is continuing to elevate our Talent and Development team across the globe and we are excited to bring on our next Talent Acquisition Manager in Chicago, IL.
We are looking for a passionate team member who possesses strong business partnership experience, full life cycle recruiting, knowledge of HR functional areas, and has the drive, smarts, and integrity to bring to our team. We are seeking an energetic professional with high career potential that has demonstrated success recruiting top talent in high-growth tech and guiding the culture to optimize that talent.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting for, including search strategy and sourcing, screening, behavioral interviewing, hiring manager partnership, offers & offer negotiation across multiple levels & departments including but not limited to customer success, operations, sales/marketing, product management, & software engineering.
- Continuously bring forward ideas and action plans to ensure FourKites attracts, develops and retains top performers
- Ownership of multiple HR & Talent strategic programs, including Employee Satisfaction “pulse”, retention metrics and talent brand marketing and social media strategy
- Consult with senior leadership regarding workforce planning strategies including workforce diversity, forecasted hiring needs, and personnel development plans.
- Responsible for planning, leading and implementation of hiring initiatives, personnel acquisition or internal hiring programs.
- Be seen as a value added partner and management coach for new and developing managers
- Interact with Sr leadership and Directors to achieve company goals.
- High level of self awareness and demonstrated ability to accept and apply feedback for personal and professional growth
- Proven track record of effective partnership with department managers and leaders as evidenced by a passion for their teams and those teams’ challenges and opportunities
- Ability to think several steps ahead, develop contingency plans and adjust when needed
- Good listener balanced with ability to “push back” and challenge constructively
- Avid user of social networking tools
- Organized, motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
- Always “open to possibility”
- Strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Professional, reliable, driven and results-oriented
- 3+ years Full Service Recruitment experience including technology and manager-level recruitment experience
- Experience tracking & reporting HR metrics including headcount, turnover, recruitment metrics, and more
- Experience in Software as a Service Industry highly preferred
- Located in Chicago (Not open to remote)
About the Team:
Our team thrives off people operations and driving talent development and acquisition for multiple offices across the globe while being a business partner to our hiring managers and Executives. Our day to day is made up of strategic recruiting, networking, talent development, training and performance management. If you love recruiting and also want to contribute to progressive talent initiatives beyond recruiting, this is the role and team for you.
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.