Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is hiring a Recruiting Manager to join our Talent Acquisition team. If you are a high performing, fast paced, recruiting leader who is excited about the prospect of hiring the best and brightest into a fast growth, entrepreneurial consulting organization, you will thrive in our environment. At West Monroe we pursue world class business consultants and technical talent. The business consulting and technical talent we recruit is often passive, engaged in their work, and a top performer within their current organization. It’s your job to skillfully hunt, engage and sell these passive candidates on the opportunities within West Monroe. To be successful in this role you must be adept at identifying key sources, mapping and profiling competitive talent, and building a healthy pipeline of talent for your key client stakeholders. You must be strategic and partner with your executive stakeholders brainstorming, experimenting, collaborating and iterating quickly to identify and implement the right approaches to getting world class business and technical talent in the door.
As a Manager with West Monroe, you will partner with a national team of recruiters and work directly with firm-wide leadership creating go-to-market recruitment strategies for attracting and retaining specialized talent across our Shared Services teams with a focus on roles within Marketing, Tech, HR, and Operations. You will execute these strategies by performing full-life cycle recruitment for hiring needs across several business and technology roles locally and nationally.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Be accountable for enhancing the recruitment team’s ability to rapidly target, identify, source, and present top talent for current and future searches
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop search strategies, create position profiles, and build target lists
- Develop passive candidates through name generation, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
- Source active candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
- Source directly into target list companies and industries to identify, qualify and develop candidates
- Maintain reporting of metrics and data generation for all sourcing and recruitment activity
- Screen candidates and resumes / applications for skills, availability, interest level, and salary range
- Proactively develop, grow and maintain a network of external prospects that may become, or may lead to, potential candidates for future searches
- Effectively manage the full life cycle recruitment process including assessments, interview coordination, and offer negotiation
- Interact with and build successful partnerships with hiring managers
- Represent WMP in the local market to increase brand awareness in key talent pools
- 10 + years of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience; a minimum of 3+ years of experience leading people
- Expertise hiring a wide variety of corporate roles and varying levels of expertise
- Significant full-cycle recruitment experience/responsibility for professional level hiring needs
- Extensive sourcing experience with Boolean techniques and tools including LinkedIn Recruiter
- Proven ability to develop value-add partnerships with executive and senior level management
- Knowledge of enterprise wide HRIS and Applicant Tracking systems
- Proven experience working in a results and metrics driven environment
- Well established recruitment network
- Self-starter with strong organization and follow-up skills, demonstrated attention to detail and proven ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Commitment to inclusion and diversity, openness to new ideas and perspectives, and collaborative mindset
- Ability to work with a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent communication skills and proven client service management skills
- Experience working in a professional services environment is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience required
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.