Talent Acquisition Manager at iManage
Being a Talent Acquisition Manager at iManage means…
You will act as a strategic partner to your hiring teams; providing market insights and delivering top talent to our organization. You will develop creative ways to engage talent, conduct meaningful cultural screens and provide a best in class candidate experience. You will join a global talent acquisition team within a growth stage technology company, having a direct impact on the iManage employer brand in the US.
You will be a resourceful, proactive and organized talent acquisition expert who thrives in an ever-changing environment. You will have experience recruiting across a variety of functions including, Engineering, Professional Services, Cloud Operations and more! You will have an opportunity to @MakeItMeanSomething and see how your work directly impacts the organization's ability to meet our strategic vision and impact our customers.
iM Responsible For…
- Managing full cycle recruitment process for positions across Technology, Professional Services, Cloud Operations and more
- Developing creative sourcing strategies to build consistent pipeline of strong technical talent
- Managing candidate applications through various outlets including careers page, job boards, events, referrals etc.
- Interviewing candidates for cultural fit and functional capabilities
- Overseeing interview process including scheduling and collecting feedback
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with hiring teams to make well informed hiring decisions
- Providing a positive candidate experience that showcases the iManage values
- Driving structured interview processes and educating hiring teams on interview best practices
- Working with global talent acquisition team to track goals, metrics, and delivery on hiring plan
- Supporting in offer negotiation processes and facilitating a smooth onboarding process
iM Qualified Because I have…
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition at a growth stage technology company
- A track record of attracting and qualifying top tier talent and managing multiple reqs across technical teams
- A creative sourcing approach to attract top talent
- The ability to analyze data and identify gaps in recruitment processes and market trends
- BS/BA degree
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Proven experience driving consultative hiring processes and providing a positive candidate experience
- Experience operating with a sense of urgency in a fast paced ever changing environment
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/