Talent Acquisition Operations Manager at Ensono
The Talent Acquisition Operations Manager will lead a new function on our Talent Acquisition team focused on efficiency, continuous improvement, and ensuring Ensono provides a positive candidate experience to all. This person will be critical to the success of our team by enabling all team members to operate at their highest potential and will foster a culture of collaboration and communication. The Talent Acquisition Operations Manager brings a keen sense of data analysis, process mapping and optimization skills and demonstrated project management attributes. This key individual will report to the VP, Talent Acquisition on our Culture and People Experience (CPE) team. Our mission is to enable our associates to #DoGreatThings!
The successful candidate for this position will be someone with a background in data analytics, program or project management and absolute attention to detail. This person will be passionate about identifying and improving upon inefficiencies and enabling data driven decisioning. Previous experience in a similar role is a plus but not required. The successful candidate will have familiarity with recruitment processes along with other HR specializations. Our team interfaces with leadership, stakeholders across the business and colleagues in CPE; strong communication, collaborative spirit and executive presence are required.
- Develop, lead and manage a talent acquisition operations strategy to ensure an exceptional candidate experience
- Manage Talent Acquisition Coordination and Enablement team; seek opportunities to gain global efficiencies
- Evaluate current and prospective processes, tools and systems to drive efficiency in day to day operations
- Identify, monitor and regularly report key metrics (including KPIs and ROI) for tools, platforms, and vendors
- Collaborate with other CPE teams to identify and remove friction from processes surrounding the employee journey, specifically - Employee Relations, Training & Development and Total Rewards
- Manage roadmap of enhancements and training opportunities for existing tools, including HRIS, by collaborating with key stakeholders to gather input, feedback and prioritization
- Create a scalable process to gather and analyze business and candidate feedback on recruitment efforts and identify improvement opportunities
- Accountable for the program management and planning of our seasonal internship program in the US, in collaboration with other recruiting team members
- Lead consolidated employer branding efforts in collaboration with various teams within the business and CPE
- Create and manage change and related communications
- Act as training lead or liaison with Training & Development team to roll out and reinforce new processes or training to hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team