Talent Acquisition Operations & Program Manager - REMOTE US at Cisco Meraki
Global Talent Operations Project & Program Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated, intelligent and passionate person to join our Global Talent Operations & Programs Team here at Cisco Meraki. Our team is dedicated to creating an effective employee experience from recruitment through on-boarding; creating an efficient end-to-end talent operation. This person will partner closely with Cisco Meraki Leadership, Talent Acquisition Leadership and Cisco Partners to consult, lead, influence all operations programs and projects across the organization. In this role you will have the ability to create and assist with strategies that will further drive high performance and key initiatives.
In this role you will:
- Understand, refine and scale strategic processes that enable efficiencies across the talent organization.
- Manage projects and programs that help us better understand performance within the talent organization.
- Proactively identify and recommend solutions to streamline processes, tools, programs, projects and data.
- Assist with the development and implementation of programs that measure important KPIs such as candidate experience, hiring manager experience, funnel metrics, etc.
- Participate in key technology decisions, understanding and recommending the benefits and/or risk of implementing technology, relative to data integrity and compliance.
- Ability to create training modules and facilitate training across the Talent Acquisition Team and the Business Operations.
- Gain alignment from recruiting partners on best path forward through presenting ideas clearly, guiding productive discussions and enabling stakeholders to express concerns and goals
- Leading change management
- Assisting with TA Tool Implementation (ATS, Video On Demand, CRM etc)
- Facilitator of compliance audits
- Assist with Managing TA Ops Communications
- Program Management
- ERP Initiatives for Meraki TA
- Candidate & Partnership Surveys
- CRM, ATS & On Demand Video Administrator
- Hiring initiatives PM
- OFFCP Audits
- Ability to travel globally ~ 25%
- 2 to 4 years demonstrated experience assisting in operations programs and projects, preferably in Recruiting, Recruiting Operations or Business Intelligence.
- Demonstrated knowledge with an array of recruiting and data tools: Applicant Tracking Systems, CRM/Marketing Automation, BI Tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge with an array of recruiting strategies: Structured Interviewing, Assessments, Employee Referral Program, Internal Mobility and Diversity Outreach.
- Demonstrated knowledge with tool implementation project and program management.
- Ability to assist with the execution of a holistic recruiting operations strategy supporting global recruiting strategies.
- Understanding, or the ability to articulate a solid understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and process; ability to figure out how to best optimize for efficiency and quality.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capable and confident communicator with the ability to partner and influence at all levels, including working across boundaries internally and externally.
- Demonstrated agility in a constantly changing environment and comfort rolling up sleeves to get things done.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept differences - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.