Talent Acquisition Partner, Retail at Green Thumb
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:53 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 25, 2020
About Green Thumb Industries:
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, is dedicated to providing dignified access to cannabis while giving back to the communities in which they serve. GTI manufactures and distributes a portfolio of branded cannabis products including Rythm, Dogwalkers, The Feel Collection, incredibles and Beboe, among others. The company also owns and operates rapidly growing national retail cannabis stores called Rise™ and Essence. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has 13 manufacturing facilities, licenses for 95 retail locations and operations across 12 U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs approximately 1,400 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
We are seeing explosive growth around the country in our cultivation facilities, dispensaries and our headquarters here in Chicago. The Talent Acquisition Partner will support our growing retail business unit and is solely dedicated to finding the right people for our unique positions all the while upholding our GTI brand and culture to our candidates, networks and prospective employees. Our ideal candidate is someone who simply loves recruitment. They are passionate about understanding and navigating a new industry, the critical roles (whether it be a Store Manager or an hourly Patient Care Specialist) and delivering on always finding the right person for our growing GTI Retail team. If you can pound the pavement to gauge candidates’ interest and can operate efficiently and effectively even with high-volume requisition counts and thrives in a start-up, gritty environment and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive in then you may be the right fit for us. Negative attitudes are not tolerated here at GTI. You MUST be insanely positive and high energy.
- Build Top Talent Pipeline: Proactively manage a pipeline of resumes in multiple markets to effectively identify talent for currently open or future positions.
- Full-Cycle Recruitment: Screen, interview, and assess exempt and non-exempt candidates and work with hiring managers to facilitate a smooth recruitment process. Additionally, you will play an instrumental role in the creation and consistent delivery of the offer and on-boarding process.
- Relationship Management: As the Recruiter, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers, outside recruitment agencies, and of course, the candidate.
- Employer Branding & Networking: You are the face and voice of GTI for our candidates. You consistently aim to deliver a high-touch personalized candidate experience throughout the recruitment process and partner with our team to strengthen our brand and presence in the industry and each market. You will also be tasked to host various on-site job fairs and local networking meet-ups and can represent GTI consistently with an incredibly high-level of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of experience in a strategic recruiting role with an emphasis on recruiting, sourcing, or talent acquisition administration in house or in agency
- Experience in retail or hospitality with a large hourly workforce preferred
- Proven track record in managing high volume of inbound applicants, as well as, proven success in proactive sourcing and pipelining
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, Greenhouse preferred
- Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle recruiting process
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, self-directed and possess high energy and an incredibly positive attitude
- Must pass any and all required background checks
At GTI we believe that our corporate community should be a reflection of the communities we serve. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity across race, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, religion, experience, and thought—not only because it is right, but because it makes us better. Our mission—the right to wellness—informs our commitment to champion economic opportunities in communities disproportionately affected by the war on drugs through employment and community involvement. GTI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We can't wait to meet you.
Read Full Job Description