ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People team and help to support ActiveCampaign’s rapid, ongoing growth, specifically on the sales team. The Talent Acquisition team’s mission is to acquire innovative talent by fostering relationships and providing strategic hiring solutions
As we prepare for our next phase of exciting growth, you'll be empowered and supported to be a key player in building out the Sales teams in US & LATAM. This is a remarkable opportunity to build on an already strong recruiting foundation in a culture that truly understands the strategic value of recruiting
What your day could consist of:
- Execute a full-cycle recruiting strategy: source, recruit, interview and close across a wide array of sales roles
- Build trusted partnerships with sales leadership teams and serve as a partner on a proactive basis
- Effectively telling the ActiveCampaign story & value prop in a compelling way
- Represent ActiveCampaigns mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- Build a pipeline of diverse candidates to fill current and future needs of the organization
- Source and screen candidates for past experience, and cultural add, value alignment for positions across the sales organization (US & LATAM)
- Leverage data in an effort to inform and influence decision making around hiring
- Ensure an unparalleled candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback
What is needed:
- 3+ years recruiting experience, preferably in the areas of software sales (in house experience is required). You will bring a network of software sales executives along with you.
- Strong understanding of positions, compensation, techniques and methodologies preferably in the SaaS space
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates through a multi pronged sourcing approach
- Global mind set and experience hiring sales talent internationally
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity in a fast paced/high growth environment
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast growing team and company
- Experience with Lever (ATS) preferred but not required
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.