ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People team and help to support ActiveCampaign’s rapid, ongoing growth, specifically on the sales team. The Talent Acquisition team’s mission is to acquire innovative talent by fostering relationships and providing strategic hiring solutions
As we prepare for our next phase of exciting growth, you'll be empowered and supported to be a key player in building out the Sales teams in US & LATAM. This is a remarkable opportunity to build on an already strong recruiting foundation in a culture that truly understands the strategic value of recruiting
What your day could consist of:
- Execute a full-cycle recruiting strategy: source, recruit, interview and close across a wide array of sales roles
- Build trusted partnerships with sales leadership teams and serve as a partner on a proactive basis
- Effectively telling the ActiveCampaign story & value prop in a compelling way
- Represent ActiveCampaigns mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- Build a pipeline of diverse candidates to fill current and future needs of the organization
- Source and screen candidates for past experience, and cultural add, value alignment for positions across the sales organization (US & LATAM)
- Leverage data in an effort to inform and influence decision making around hiring
- Ensure an unparalleled candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback
What is needed:
- 3+ years recruiting experience, preferably in the areas of software sales (in house experience is required). You will bring a network of software sales executives along with you.
- Strong understanding of positions, compensation, techniques and methodologies preferably in the SaaS space
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates through a multi pronged sourcing approach
- Global mind set and experience hiring sales talent internationally
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity in a fast paced/high growth environment
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast growing team and company
- Experience with Lever (ATS) preferred but not required
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.