Casechek’s current platform coordinates and manages implant related inventory for surgical procedures, but the entire implant supply chain is ripe for disruption. We’re building an expanded solution to automate the implant supply chain and bring greater transparency to the cost of patient care.
We are looking for a talent acquisition and engagement specialist who has a passion for recruiting top-notch technical talent and building great teams and ethical organizations. In this role you will lead our talent acquisition program and be responsible for activities including workforce strategy, talent development and culture building. You will be a strategic advisor to leadership and your team members.
- Casechek is headquartered out of Chicago’s Fulton Market, although we currently have transitioned to being fully remote
- We are highly motivated and passionate about solving healthcare’s messiest problems with new technologies
- We value diversity, curiosity and a passion for learning.
- Innovating the implant supply chain is a marathon, not a sprint – we support each other in long-term growth and value developing solid skills and efficiencies!
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Opportunity for LTI
- 401k company match
- Work from home flexibility
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Annual educational budget
- High level of motivation and sense of urgency
- Passionate about building great teams and ethical organizations
- Comfortable taking ownership of your work with minimal oversight
- Excellent presentation skills
- Resourceful self-starter
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information
- Celebrates diversity and inclusion
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- 5+ years total experience in tech recruitment and HR or people operations
- Experience filling technical and data driven roles including software engineering and data analytics positions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching ability
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices and labor laws
- Demonstrated results hiring great talent and building high caliber organizations