Talent Acquisition Specialist at Maven Wave, an Atos Company
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: help us create the best recruiting experience and process for our candidates and employees!
Your Life As A Maven:
- Provide and effectively communicate candidate data for all interviews scheduled or in the process of being scheduled.
- Coordinate travel schedules, hotels, and other logistics for out-of-state candidates.
- Work closely with Recruiting Team, Hiring Managers, and other Mavens, to facilitate on-site interviews.
- Work within our Applicant Tracking System (JobVite) to track, communicate, and schedule candidate pipelines.
- Source viable candidates using Linkedin Recruiter.
- Demonstrated success in creating organization out of chaos; we are hiring 3-5/week!
- High sense of urgency and strong follow-through is essential; Must have the ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks, calendars, in-person interviews, and requests.
- Ability to complete work projects with speed and accuracy, often under pressure and/or short deadlines.
- Experience with GSuite including Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, etc.
- Must be a Cubs fan.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year