Talent Acquisition Sr. Recruiter
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Talent Acquisition Sr Recruiter owns full-cycle recruitment. The role must represent and promote HAVI to the outside market, build relationships and assess potential talent, share talent pool market insights, lead the interview process, present market-competitive offers to candidates and maintain communication with candidates until they are onboarded into the company. This role will work with groups across the organization including but not limited to:
- Service Line Leaders and Hiring Managers – developing and sharing strategic talent sourcing plan.
- Marketing – increasing brand recognition with diverse talent pools through social media and other marketing tools can campaigns.
- HR – working with the HR Business Partners, align sourcing strategies with the People and Organizational Planning Work.
- Take a commercial approach to Talent Acquisition activities; understand key metrics around sources of talent; fill rates; diversity metrics; ROI; etc.
- As a partner to the business using best-in class recruitment skills, proactively identify, assess and attract qualified candidates at all levels within the within the organization.
- Understand the business and provide guidance and insights to management to help attract, retain and develop top talent.
- Working with business leaders, research the market to create and drive proactive external sourcing plans to tap diverse and passive talent pools.
- Act as a brand ambassador. Develop relationships and maintain an ongoing talent pool through partnerships and other innovative sourcing strategies. Participate in industry conferences and events. Create strong links with universities.
- Identify gaps with problematic requisitions and create, communicate and execute action plans to close the gaps
- Conduct in-depth candidate screenings via phone, in person, and other methods to assess the level of interest, technical skills, qualifications, and compensation requirements of each candidate. Track insights and all candidate information in the applicant tracking system.
- Drive strategic projects aimed at improving the way the organization attracts, retain and develop talent.
- Provide continuous improvement to the recruiting process and work with the analytics team to share insights with business leaders.
- Other tasks and duties.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Significant experience in full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to talent sourcing, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, talent data, relationship management, and due diligence
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple requisitions and talent driven projects simultaneously while remaining effective in both a structured and ambiguous environment
- Good listener and quick learner. Asks clarifying questions to ensure understanding and can restate what they have understood in their own words.
- Effective communicator (verbal, written and presentation) with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels within the organization and in the external market
- Strong commitment to candidate and hiring manager experience (e.g. responsive to emails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications with all parties)
- Strong business acumen with experience building business relationships internally and externally; builds and maintains credibility at all levels within an organization
- Experience working with professional organizations, universities and community organizations
- Demonstrates successful and creative use of social, professional, and internet networking sites to identify and source candidates; Working knowledge of ICIMS and LinkedIn Recruiter preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to use independent judgment in prioritizing tasks to meet or exceed deadlines
- Team player with a high degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive in an ever-changing environment
- Occasional overnight travel up to 5%.
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
- our commitment to rewarding results
- opportunities to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s—success
There's more ...
- generous medical, dental, vision, and leave programs
- 401K with a company match component and profit sharing
- 19 days of paid time off plus 10 company holidays
- flexibility - remote work opportunities and summer Fridays
- tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment assistance
- beautiful office campus with walking trails and free parking
- $4 per day lunch subsidy to enjoy the onsite cafeteria
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not submit or forward resumes to our site, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.