Talent Development Coordinator at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
- Oversee and administer all pre-first day communications with all international new hires once an offer has been accepted
- Coordinate onboarding activities for all new hire start dates in North America, South America and Europe
- Liaise with IT to ensure all required equipment has been issued as well as access to relevant apps and programs
- Facilitate orientation sessions regarding company and industry information
- Communicate with hiring managers about new hire start dates and scheduling for their first week
- Assign and administer the Inform Champions program
- Schedule all New Hire On Ramp sessions (week long training program)
- Distribute relevant post-first week surveys, resources and materials
- Analyze and present results of new hire surveys
- Detail-oriented individual who looks to continuously improve processes
- Proactive communicator who is attentive to adjust messaging according to the audience
- Energetic individual looking to positively impact a critical component to the team member journey at project44
- Project manager who creates plans and sets expectations to execute thoroughly and completely
- Strong collaborator who enjoys learning different functions and how they come together to create a world-class experience
- Independent worker who can self-start projects and understands small improvements over time create the biggest impact
- Engaged learner who is excited to work part of a motivated team looking to service an international team member base
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.