Talent Innovation Coordinator at Upwork
- Monitor and process expenses, program expenditures and budget reports for contingent population.
- Initiate, handle and adjudicate domestic and international background checks
- Respond to and complete assignment verification requests as needed.
- Prepare immigration-related correspondence (e.g. foreign developer agreements, invitation letters, etc.) for freelancers, as needed.
- Assist with new assignment onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Audit contact persons on active assignments to ensure data quality and integrity for reporting purposes.
- Monitor the shipping, receiving, and audits of laptops and other equipment sent to contingent workers.
- Develop positive working relationships with hiring managers to educate, drive adoption and regularly deliver business results.
- Processing assignment changes on Upwork such as increases, transfers, status changes, terms, etc.
- Identify, research and resolve program operational issues related to service fulfillment, product concerns, compliance, reporting, and billing.
- Completing assigned support functions with integrity and within the specified time frames.
- Actively participate in team projects and assignments to achieve overarching goals and initiatives.
- Respond to inquiries via chat, email and telephone in an efficient and effective manner, when needed.
- Achieve program SLA’s by operational excellence, tracking, and swift resolution of issues.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- 1-2 years of experience in a HR or staffing client program role.
- Impeccable interpersonal, project coordination and communication skills.
- You’re a forward-thinking worker who is not afraid to get his/her hands dirty.
- You are looking for role with phenomenal opportunity for growth.
- Ability to effectively lead meetings internally and externally.
- You have a strong passion for HR & contingent workforce management.
How to really knock our socks off:
- Previous MSP/ VMS experience, supporting day to day operations.
- Experience building or maintaining client programs
- Go-getter with multitasking prowess
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with an emphasis on task quality (thorough, meticulous, accountable).
- Teammate with strong communication skills.
- Strong abilities with Excel and Google Apps.