Talent Manager at FOURKITES
When you join an organization like FourKites, you are getting the opportunity to be part of one of the country’s fastest growing startups that is reshaping the logistics industry, and was identified as one of Forbes’ “Next billion dollar startups - 2019”. FourKites is paving the way not only as a disruptor in the space but also a great place to work!
We are excited to bring on a strategic Talent Manager to join our progressive Talent & Development team. This team member will possess strong business partnership experience, full life cycle recruiting, knowledge of all HR functional areas, and have drive, smarts, and integrity to bring to our team. We are seeking an energetic professional with high career potential that has demonstrated success recruiting top talent in high-growth tech and guiding the culture to optimize that talent.
- Manage recruitment, including search strategy and sourcing, screening, behavioral interviewing, hiring manager partnership, offers & offer negotiation across multiple levels & departments including but not limited to customer success, operations, sales/marketing, product management, & software engineering.
- Continuously bring forward ideas and action plans to ensure FourKites attracts, develops and retains top performers
- Ownership of multiple HR & Talent strategic programs, including Employee Satisfaction “pulse”, retention metrics and talent brand marketing and social media strategy
- Consult with senior leadership regarding workforce planning strategies including workforce diversity, forecasted hiring needs, and personnel development plans.
- Responsible for planning, leading and implementation of hiring initiatives, personnel acquisition or internal hiring programs.
- Source active and passive applicants, recruit, screen, interview and hire for highly specialized and difficult-to- attract positions.
- This position requires the creation of sourcing strategies that would generally include significant coordination with the hiring manager on required skills, identifying competitor information and researching industry terms.
- Be seen as a value added partner and management coach for new and developing managers
About the Team:
Our team thrives off people operations and driving talent development and acquisition for multiple offices across the globe while being a business partner to our hiring managers and Executives. Our day to day is made up of strategic sourcing/recruiting, networking, talent development, training and ad hoc HR analytics projects. If you love recruiting and also want to contribute to progressive talent initiatives beyond recruiting, this is the role and team for you.
- High level of self awareness and demonstrated ability to accept and apply feedback for personal and professional growth
- Proven track record of effective partnership with department managers and leaders as evidenced by a passion for their teams and those teams’ challenges and opportunities
- Ability to think several steps ahead, develop contingency plans and adjust when needed
- Good listener balanced with ability to “push back” and challenge constructively
- Avid user of social networking tools
- Organized, motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
- Always “open to possibility”
- Strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Professional, reliable, driven and results-oriented
- 3+ years Full Service Recruitment experience including technology and manager-level recruitment experience
- Experience tracking & reporting HR metrics including headcount, turnover, recruitment metrics, and more
- Experience in Software as a Service Industry highly preferred
- Located in Chicago (Not open to remote)
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.