Talent Sourcer, Recruiting at Fast Radius
| Chicago | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:49 a.m. (CST) on Monday, July 12, 2021
About Fast Radius:
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it is our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
About the Role:
Recruiting at Fast Radius is growing rapidly as we help scale the company from current state of ~150, to over 300 by end of 2021. We are operating at hyper speed on the recruiting front and have a wide scope of different role we are hiring for. To enable the speed of hiring, we are looking for a talented Recruiting Candidate s. Someone that knows how and where to find passive candidates, and effectively and quickly build a recruiting pipeline.
About the Role:
- Develop and execute outside-the-box research strategies in multiple disciplines/domains simultaneously while managing high volume of outreach and candidate numbers.
- Understand how to best use qualitative + quantitative data, with the ability to present data to influence decisions
- Understand and identify our competitor landscape and apply intelligence to research strategies and decision making
- Partner closely with the recruiters, hiring managers, business and HR leaders to share intel and hire the best talent across Fast Radius.
- Proactively seek the team's input and enjoy bouncing ideas off of each other, even though input may not be needed
- Able to work in ambiguous environments and comfortable with the unknown
- Continuous eye for improvements - we strive to set the bar for recruiting as we grow quickly.
- Articulate and clear in all forms of communication with an emphasis on executive style and approach to each deliverable and presentation
- 2+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Proven ability in identifying and engaging a wide spectrum of highly qualified junior to senior level candidates
- Experience partnering with senior management
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders at a fast growing startup like ours.
- Experience developing and executing candidate generation and highly specialized research techniques
- Experience screening resumes to match and align with our unique roles.
- Experience working independently with at times little direction
- Experience maintaining high volume of sensitive information
- Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring partners across different offices and corporate functions
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description