Hard working people need access to fast, trust-worthy credit and Enova uses advanced technology and analytics to provide that to them. With a focus on non-prime customers and small businesses, we’ve served over 5 millions customers through our six businesses in the US and abroad. We’re born and raised in Chicago and we pride ourselves on hiring smart, driven people who like solving challenging business problems. Our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work some place awesome.”
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. We have 1,500+ employees and your teammates are as passionate about their work as you are. Your manager and team will encourage you to think outside the box and will celebrate your wins with you along the way. We’re big on career growth and make sure you have the tools you need to succeed. On top of that, we also offer competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401k matching plan, summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. Our Chicago headquarters even offers over 100 different kinds of snacks, a game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, and a variety of different social events.
The Recruiting Team:
With one of our core values being “Top talent and teamwork,” we are responsible for identifying the next generation of talent for Enova. That’s why we work together to expertly advise on all aspects of the interview and hiring process. This includes coaching our teams on job expectations, interview processes, and hiring decisions. While exceptional recruiting skills are at our core, coaching, branding, and a constant focus on data-driven decision making are what make our team unique.
As a Tech Recruiter, you will use innovative techniques to hunt for passive tech talent in the market. You will take ownership of both core recruiting and larger project initiatives that directly impact Enova. You will drive a positive candidate experience throughout the entire process- from the initial point of contact, through the interview and offer stages, and start date. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to work as a true business partner to our tech teams and stakeholders.
Your core priorities will be to:
- Fill critical business positions with top talent in a timely fashion.
- A/B test sourcing messages and outreach techniques to identify the optimal strategy for each role.
- Continuously and proactively build a candidate pipeline.
- Support Enova as an Employer of Choice by driving a positive candidate experience and being a brand ambassador.
- Partner and advise hiring teams on recruiting best practices.
- Organize and lead recruiting projects to completion while documenting the results and takeaways.
- Remain active in the local Chicago community by attending networking events, Meetups and conferences, and by staying up to date on market trends.
What You Should Have:
- 1-5 years of experience with full life-cycle technical recruiting, preferably in both staffing and corporate environments.
- Strong network of senior level tech talent in Chicago.
- Passion for working on unique and niche job openings, and proven results identifying passive candidates via creative recruiting strategies.
- Natural relationship building skills with candidates and stakeholders.
- Comfort with negotiation and managing the entire offer process.
- Ability to travel to conferences or career fairs as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.