Tech Recruiter at Enova
How do you want to grow?
Think back to your last job. Did you trust your boss to have your back, to be looking out for you? Enova managers and leaders actively look to develop your skills, to give you more interesting projects, to help you get promoted. When we talk to our team members, they tell us that they really do believe in their managers and directors. Where else will you have monthly conversations about your career progress and how to get to your goal? We invest in our people so they can grow, whether it’s straight up the ladder or along their own unique path. This creates a culture where you can truly be seen. This is the core of Enova.
About the role:
As a Tech Recruiter, you will use innovative sourcing techniques to connect with engineering talent in the market. You will take ownership of the entire recruiting process from the initial outreach and recruiter phone screens through the interview and offer stages. Creating a positive candidate experience will be a focus at every step. In addition, you will oversee recruiting projects and partner with tech leadership to enhance the hiring process.
What you'll be doing:
- Recruit top talent for critical business positions in a timely fashion.
- Develop creative sourcing messages and outreach strategies to identify candidates outside of applications and referrals.
- Support Enova as an Employer of Choice by driving a positive candidate experience and being a brand ambassador.
- Use a data-driven approach to advise hiring teams on recruiting and interview best practices.
- Lead project based work. If you can proactively identify areas of improvement and come up with new ideas to increase efficiency, this is the perfect role for you!
- Become an active member in the Chicago tech community by attending networking events, meetups and conferences, and staying up to date on market trends.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience with full life-cycle technical recruiting, preferably in both staffing and corporate environments.
- A natural ability to build strong relationships with tech talent and internal stakeholders.
- A passion for working on hard to fill roles. You enjoy vetting new tools and discovering new platforms to engage with passive candidates.
- Experience managing the offer process and comfort with negotiation.
- The ability to travel to conferences or career fairs as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
About the Recruiting team:
With one of our core values being “Top talent and teamwork,” we are responsible for identifying the next generation of talent for Enova. That’s why we work together to expertly advise on all aspects of the interview and hiring process. This includes coaching our teams on job expectations, interview processes, and hiring decisions. While exceptional recruiting skills are at our core, coaching, branding, and a constant focus on data-driven decision making are what make our team unique.
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.