Who We Are
Origami Risk is a wildly successful provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools.
Origami Risk delivers a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single secure, cloud-based platform. A singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives underlies Origami Risk’s approach to developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
Making a Difference
We are looking for a data driven mid-level recruiter with a passion in executing global recruitment strategies and generating a talent pipeline. This individual must be able to roll up their sleeves and work in collaboration with other colleagues in a highly self-driven culture. This individual must be able to think on their feet and successfully thrive within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. This role will perform candidate generation, client/account management, and manage their searches against a timeline and utilize experience setting benchmarks and metrics. This position is located in our Chicago headquarters.
- Partner with the hiring manager and Director of HR to build effective sourcing and assessment
- Execute recruiting strategy, promote employer brand, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Screen, interview, prepare candidate summaries, and negotiate offers
- Collect and analyze key metrics to improve forecasting of hiring and demand planning
- Manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects, and talent relationships
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment
- Other special projects/recruiting initiatives as needed
- At least 5 years of corporate and/or agency recruiting; preferably with experience recruiting in a SaaS or professional services environments
- At least 3 years of sourcing experience through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Experienced with creative sourcing methods various social sites (e.g. LinkedIn, Google, etc) and experience using Boolean strings
- ATS experience with tracking and managing candidates
- Strong communication skills, prioritization, organizational, networking, and negotiation skills
- Strong business ethics, ability to take direction and work independently
- Able to work with ambiguity within a fast-paced business
- A background in technical, sales, and IT recruiting is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
US Work Authorization Required
Origami Risk is a drug-free work place. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V