Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
About The Role
We are looking for a Technical Sourcer to support multiple business lines and scale hiring across North America. You will partner with recruiting and hiring managers to build teams across our dynamic region and inform on hiring strategy to hire the right people for every job. You may also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent!
What you’ll be working on:
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline for niche engineering, product, and leadership roles
- Identify talent by using various sourcing techniques (i.e. Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, etc.)
- Report pipeline and candidate activity to various stakeholders
- Maintain a pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that could align with the candidate’s interests and business needs
- Sharing the wheel with our Talent team and Hiring Partners to gain a deep understanding of our business and assigned roles
- Be the face of project44 to our amazing candidates! Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
- Source both active and passive candidates utilizing creative strategies and techniques
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS (Greenhouse) and other People systems
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 2+ years of experience in sourcing or recruiting
- Experience in sourcing or full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Previous tech recruiting experience is a plus
- Have experience researching and market mapping to proactively identify and engage qualified candidates
- Ability to rigorously prioritize, organize, and multitask; simultaneously building and managing diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- Strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and translate into action
- Curiosity and rolling up your sleeves to problem solve; able to learn about and source for novel roles, research talent availability, and develop creative solutions to sourcing challenges
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.