What your day could look like:
- Implementing and executing against a variety of candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs, staying ahead of new innovation and industry trends.
- Leveraging existing knowledge of the local technical talent market to build competitive intelligence and a database of target companies. Continuously expand knowledge of local, national and international talent markets, as needed.
- Engaging with the business to fully understand all Tech roles.
- Cultivating relationships with key candidates and specific talent pools, according to long-term initiatives and direction of the organization; turn applicants from non-active to active.
- Professionally reach out and engage with prospective candidates, ensuring timelines for responsiveness are met.
- Screening candidates during initial technical phone screens and articulating the ActiveCampaign story.
- Ensuring every candidate has an exceptional candidate experience, aligned with the ActiveCampaign Candidate Experience Guide, continually offer suggestions for improvement.
- Leveraging events, speaking engagements, academia and other outlets to maximize ActiveCampaign's exposure as a premium employer brand for tech talent.
- Partnering with Recruiters to build effective sourcing and assessment techniques and keeping the team informed of progress against sourcing metrics.
What is needed:
- 3+ years of progressive and successful sourcing/research experience, either within a tech-driven company or a staffing/search firm
- Demonstrated network of local tech talent
- Proven success building and utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies and tools, including proactive research, diversity sourcing, and employer brand promotion
- Previous success managing and prioritizing multiple searches, candidate pools, and client relationships
- Evidence of building successful candidate relationships and managing a network of talent
- Proven success hitting metrics for recruiting, such as interview-to-offer ratios, quarterly hiring plan goals, and cost-per-hire targets
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision and execute on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills over the phone, written, and in person
- Experience in a fast-scaling and high-growth environment
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!