Technical Sourcing Specialist (Contract)
- Partner with our recruiting team to develop and execute on a sourcing strategy that effectively targets and engages qualified candidates for open technical positions, primarily focused on the Product & Engineering organizations.
- Research, select and utilize sources and channels that align with Reverb’s mission, values, and branding to deliver outbound messaging to passive candidates.
- Act as the first point of contact for candidates, delivering exceptional candidate care and ensuring that candidates are effectively pre-screened before submitting for formal consideration in the interview process.
- Qualify candidates for skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilizing screening criteria defined by the Recruiting Manager and Hiring Manager.
- Proactively create and nurture a pipeline of pre-qualified candidate talent pools that align with our current and future hiring goals.
- Maintain contact with existing talent pool to obtain and capture up to date market intelligence and briefing them on potential current and future opportunities.
- Support the recruiting team with scheduling, coordination, and logistics of interviews.
- Prior experience in the staffing industry; preferably with a technology company.
- Prior experience sourcing and qualifying candidates for hard to fill technology roles
- Ability to source creatively from places such as job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology, especially software engineering.
- Exceptional relationship development skills