If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions Inc. has a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, savvy and self motivated Talent Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team and help us build a diverse, high-performing workforce that creates technologies and services that make our communities safer.
This role is based at our Headquarters, in the West Loop of Chicago, with easy access to Union and Ogilvie train stations and remote flexibility. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Sourcer will perform a variety of activities in support of the MSI recruitment process and new hire experience. This position offers a great range of benefits with a fun and friendly working environment, all set within an incredible office space in the heart of Chicago.
The Technical Talent Sourcer will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Assist Recruiters with sourcing unique, specialized or hard-to-fill roles to align with short and long-term business objectives by delivering high quality, pre-screened, active and passive candidates.
- Work with recruiters to develop and execute sourcing strategies to meet overall recruiting goals and building diverse talent pipelines based on Business Unit workforce planning.
- Source and identify potential candidates using multiple techniques including the use of on-line databases, social media websites, Boolean keyword searches, job boards, contact lists, networking, employee referrals, cold calling into competitors, etc.
- Phone screen candidates, evaluate and make recommendations to Senior Recruiters.
- Build a pipeline of top talent by sourcing and developing social networking contact groups and other creative channels.
- Project work including employee referral program management and intern program coordination.
- Partner with the Internship, Campus and Talent Acquisition team members as a Diversity & Inclusion subject matter expert
- Experience Sourcing Technical Skillsets and Engineers (Video, AI, cloud, software, embedded and Hardware).
- Experience Sourcing using the following tools: Workday, LinkedIn, Glassdoor and indeed.
- Experience Sourcing for positions in Boston, MA, Dallas, TX or Vancouver, Canada preferred.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 1+ years experience working in Talent Acquisition or Recruitment within an agency, corporate or startup environment required.
- Demonstrated experience in core recruiting skills (job requirements gathering, planning, sourcing, selecting, cold calling, phone screening).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and execute sourcing strategies.
- Proven track record of success in top quality hires at scale.
- Hands-on experience using various sourcing techniques (e.g. LinkedIn/Indeed/social platforms).
- Ability to interface with internal hiring teams to communicate and coordinate interviews
- Must work independently with minimal guidance in both highly strategic and tactical capacities.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills and must also have a high sense of urgency, strong work ethic and is results oriented.
- Well organized team player who is able to influence, lead and drive processes, projects and issue resolution.
- Bachelors Degree is required.
- 1+ years work experience in Talent Acquisition or Recruitment within an agency, corporate or startup environment is required.
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.