Total Rewards Coordinator
Responsibility Area: Benefits Administration
- Monitor the Home Chef benefits inbox and serve as the tier one response to all employee benefits questions, escalating as necessary.
- Administer the Home Chef leave of absence program in coordination with our field team.
- Interface with Home Chef vendor partners to ensure the efficient administration of Home Chef’s benefits and 401k plans including enrollments, terminations and claims issues.
- Support benefits billing invoice process to include audits, reconciliation, and payment.
- Support key benefit initiatives like open enrollment, benefit communication and 401k
- Supports/leads new hire benefit enrollment,including benefit orientation for salaried employees (materials, logistics, process, etc)
Responsibility Area: Compensation Administration
- Maintains the Home Chef job description library supporting HR business partners, talent acquisition and business department leadership.
- Assist with job evaluations and bench-marking salaries by participating in compensation surveys and monitoring market trends.
- Assist with the annual merit process for or corporate and field teams.
- Assist the human resources team with the annual performance cycle
- Responsible for running reports and performing research that support the total rewards team
- Administer ancillary programs that fall under the total rewards team
- Other duties as assigned
- Essential functions listed are not necessarily exhaustive and may be revised by the employer, at its sole discretion
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience (internships, work in an HR function or finance)
- Analytical, comfortable with numbers and reporting
- Able to communicate complex topics to a diverse audience
- Displays systems thinking, able to link issues that may be interrelated
- Ability to work independently with direction from manager and others within HR and the company
- Creative, able to solve business problems and address business situations from multiple angles (comfortable with abstract issues).
- Ability to multi-task