Total Rewards Manager
- Manage the administration of all health and welfare programs including but not limited to medical, dental, vision and ancillary group benefits.
- Oversee the organization's vendor relationships for delivery of benefits. Including the brokerage of benefits, 401k and insurance carriers.
- Provide strategic recommendations and own the RFP process for changes to benefits and evaluating new programs, vendors or partners.
- Benchmark organization’s offerings against external market offerings and internal research to ensure the appropriate rewards mix is in place for talent attraction and retention.
- Partner with other HR team members and business leaders to lead change management on benefit initiatives
- Lead compensation processes including the annual merit process, hourly merit process, incentive pay programs and FLSA reviews.
- Responsible for evaluating jobs as needed against internal and external data sources.
- Create and maintain salary grades for the organization.
- Model costing implications for changes to hourly and salaried compensation
Total Rewards Compliance:
- Lead the 5500 Reporting process for health and welfare and 401k
- Ensure leave of absence administration is managed in accordance with organizational policies and applicable laws such as FMLA
- Administer the year end process for Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting requirements.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- Knowledge governing law in compensation and benefits such as the ACA, HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA and FLSA.
- Ability to apply systems thinking to total rewards and human resources, spotting trends or issues in data, offerings and audits.
- Proven ability to partner with other functions of Human Resources or business stakeholders at all levels to design solutions or policies that enhance the employment experience.
- Ability to pivot quickly and adjust approaches in a fast growing organization.
- Have held responsibility for benefits, compensation and/or HR operations for 5+ years.
- HR certification like CEBS, CBP, CCP or PHR a plus.
- Completion of a four-year degree program in a related field