VP Human Resources at Everspring
We are looking for a well-rounded HR leader that is a strong business partner, dynamic problem solver, enthusiastic coach and mentor who can demonstrate HR acumen. The ideal candidate for this position understands the need to partner as an HR generalist and as a strategic thinker, who thrives in the face of challenge, finds new and innovative ways to drive improvement, and is unafraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
The VP of Human Resources will be a member of Everspring’s senior leadership team. The role reports to the Sr. VP of Finance and Administration and collaborates with the leadership team to develop, manage and ensure all aspects of human resources align with and contribute to Everspring’s business goals. The role is responsible for all aspects of employee relations, performance management, culture development, recruiting, HR administration, benefits, and employee retention.
We are working to build a best in class organization, hope you are ready!
Everspring is seeking a strong HR leader to oversee all aspects of Everspring’s “people functions,” with a substantial focus on talent acquisition and development. Specifically:
Talent Acquisition & Development
- Develop a comprehensive recruiting plan and drive all aspects of tactical execution of that plan
- Identify, engage and recruit top talent, across all functions
- Oversee new employee on-boarding
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to maintain Everspring as an employer-of-choice
- Monitor the talent market and consult with leadership to provide actionable insights to be used in hiring and talent development
Human Resources & Benefits
- Develop and implement a comprehensive program for talent management, career pathing, performance management, coaching, compensation and employee relations
- Provide business partnership to Everspring leaders for full range of employee relations matters
- Establish and refine full range of company policies and procedures
- Oversee all aspects of Everspring’s benefits and incentive programs
- Deliver technical advice and expertise on all human resources and benefits issues
- Manage all aspects of a human resource related budget, including setting and monitoring progress against HR-related Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in business or human resources a plus
- 10 or more years of progressive experience in human resources, with substantial experience in the areas of responsibility listed above
- Experience supporting a services-based business, ideally in an ecommerce, technology, and/or customer-service focused industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent at managing workflow for multiple projects, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, self-directed, and action-oriented, with an ability to work with employees at all levels in a range of functions
- Demonstrated record of managing to budgets, targets, goals, and timelines
- Familiarity with HRIS systems and reporting tools
- Outstanding personal leadership skills
- Advanced degree or MBA
- Demonstrated experience scaling the human resources function for a fast-growing organization
- Experience in educational services a “plus”
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer.