“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in building and maintaining inbound/outbound Workday HCM integrations to third party vendors including payroll and benefit providers.
- Excellent Workday integration skills with Workday setup using Studio, Core Connectors, EIBs, Web Services, and REST APIs.
- Strong experience in building and maintaining calculated fields in Workday.
- Experience with XML and XSLT.
- Ability to integrate applications via web service APIs - SOAP and REST.
We’d love to see:
- Report writing skills in building reports in various types (Advanced, Matrix, BIRT, Dashboard, etc).
- 3+ years of experience working and building integrations with Workday HCM in a professional, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with bi-directional Active Directory integrations.
- Experience managing security for Workday is preferred.
Impact you’ll make:
- Lead as a technical expert gathering requirements, design, development, testing through deployment.
- Design, build, and test reports in Workday functional areas such as Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.