WORKDAY SYSTEM ADMIN
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Centro’s Talent & Development team is looking to add a Workday Systems Administrator to the team to assist with a wide variety of responsibilities. The Workday Systems Administrator will report directly into the Director of Total Rewards, providing day-to-day Workday support to the Talent & Development team. The ideal candidate enjoys building relationships across the organization, problem solving and wants to continue to expand their knowledge base in Workday and Human Resources.
- Writes, maintains and supports a variety of reports, dashboards and queries for all levels and departments within Centro. Looks for opportunities to develop and streamline reporting.
- Owns responsibility for data integrity with assistance of data audits by Coordinator.
- Create user guides to train and setup all new users on the system.
- Reviews and tests semi-annual system upgrades and provides report to T&D Leadership and end users of changes they will experience in the system prior to the changes going live.
- Understands and supports integrations with external vendors and other internal departments and applications. Troubleshooting and configuring as needed.
- Recommend to T&D Leadership ways that Workday could be utilized to improve processes. Uses Project management skills to implement changes.
- Provides support and guidance throughout additional phases of implementation to be sure implementation configuration meets Centro’s internal business processes.
- Consults with Department heads and Executives to ensure they are making the best use of Workday Reporting, Dashboards and Analytics.
- Understand and interpret end user needs and translate them into projects to be implemented. Research requests as needed to ensure optimal setup.
- Use problem solving skills to resolve system errors, issues, bugs or recommend alternative solutions or methods until the issue can be resolved.
- Develop integrations (EIBs) to support HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation and other areas as needed.
- Conduct market research and attend regular trainings and conferences on the HRIS to ensure Centro is fully utilizing the product.
- Assist with design and implementation of performance management solutions and monitor performance management tools within Workday.
- Develop procedures, guidelines and documentation for Workday and assist employees with system navigation, responding to all HRIS system login and user setup inquiries and issues.
- 2-3 years experience with Workday system (core HR, payroll and tax, time and attendance, recruiting, on-boarding, benefits, compensation, performance management, talent management, learning)
- Workday Systems Administrator experience - configuration, reporting, and maintenance
- Workday Systems Integration experience - Experience with web service based APIs and the Workday Integration Cloud platform.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner across functional and technical departments, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, stakeholders, and vendors
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.