Data Analyst - Marketing at Envoy Global
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Working alongside our affiliated law firm, Global Immigration Associates, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
Our internal marketing team is seeking a motivated and strategic Data Analyst focused on managing our contact database, and marketing performance analysis. This role will lead our efforts to continually improve the quality of critical data within our contact database, and partner with our demand generation and content teams regarding analysis of segments and campaign performance in order to hit our marketing goals.
As the ideal candidate, you will possess the aptitude for analysis, take ownership of data quality, and think both tactically and strategically when it comes to drawing inferences from data and creatively identify solutions - and opportunities.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing and analyzing critical marketing prospect data (account, contact, lead, etc.) and data quality processes
- Drawing insights from marketing data to develop and deliver recommendations for campaigns and customer targeting strategies
- Understanding and managing data entry points and data systems, i.e. CRM tools and marketing automation platforms
- Helping to define, document, and maintain process flows in data organization as well as policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Identifying duplicate, incomplete and/or inaccurate data - and drive corrective actions
- Managing data quality tools, vendors, contractors, projects and processes
- Collaborating and aligning cross-functional marketing business goals and objectives
To be eligible for this role, you should possess the following skills, experience, and qualification(s):
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline
- 2-4 years of analytics experience in the field of sales or marketing
- Strong analytical aptitude with the ability to make business recommendations in a consultative manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Teams
- Innovative thinking capacity whilst being technologically savvy
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple complex tasks and meet competing deadlines
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment, yet able to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt fast to new technology and best practices
- Experience with Salesforce.com/CRM Integration tools such as Data Integration/ETL tools, SQL, and R - a plus