Marketing Analyst at Envoy Global
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Working alongside our affiliated law firm, Global Immigration Associates, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process.
We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
Envoy Global is seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our Marketing team as a Marketing Analyst focused on managing our contact database and marketing performance analysis. This role will lead our efforts to continually improve the quality of critical data within our contact database and partner with our demand generation and content teams on analysis of segments and campaign performance in order to hit our marketing goals.
The ideal candidate is someone who can take responsibility and ownership of data quality, can think strategically about marketing, has exceptional attention to detail, and is able to spot inconsistencies, track down root causes, and creatively identify solutions and opportunities.
- Be responsible for critical marketing prospect data (account, contact, lead, etc.) and data quality processes
- Develop and maintain marketing reporting across all channels
- Draw insights from marketing data to develop and deliver recommendations for campaigns and customer targeting strategies
- Understand and manage data entry points and data systems, i.e. CRM tools and marketing automation platforms
- Assist in defining, documenting, and maintaining process flows in data organization as well as policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Identify duplicate, incomplete or inaccurate data and drive corrective actions
- Manage data quality tools, vendors, contractors, projects and processes
- Collaborate and align cross-functional goals and objectives
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-4 years of marketing or sales analytics experience preferred
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Innovative thinker who is both technologically sound and operationally minded
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to handle fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple complex tasks.
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment yet able to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with the ability to make consultative recommendations
- Capable of adapting to new technology and best practices
- Experience with Salesforce.com/CRM Integration tools such as Data Integration/ETL tools, SQL, and R a plus
- Convenient Chicago Loop location – 2 blocks from Metra trains and the CTA
- Extremely competitive benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, including FREE employee dental and vision coverage, and a company-matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Casual work environment
- In-office company-paid gym membership with LifeStart Gym
- Company sponsored lunches, happy hours, and events throughout the year
- Free gourmet coffee, healthy snacks & unlimited LaCroix
- Monthly Product Lunch & Learns and ongoing Career Development/Training
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back in the community
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Built in Chicago's 2020 Best Places to Work
- Chicago Innovation Award Winner 2019
- ITA Industry Disrupter Winner 2019
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national
origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability