Senior Social Media Strategist
BCV is the premier full-service social media provider in the hospitality industry. BCV works with the 20 leading hotel brands in the world and our social media experts have developed proprietary services, methodologies, and tools to continually create significant value for clients. We pride ourselves on our ability to output award winning content, monitor the social space, and manage potential crises 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our comprehensive management services are supported by a robust arsenal of cutting-edge tools and analytics designed to drive traffic, increase sales, create unforgettable experiences for guests, and mitigate negative customer experiences.
BCV is looking for a Sr. Social Media Strategist to join a talented and rapidly growing team of digital and social media marketers focusing exclusively on the hospitality industry. The ideal candidate should have 4-5 years of demonstrated experience working with clients directly to develop social media strategies using data-driven insights.
- Plan and manage social marketing work for BCV’s brand clients, providing proactive strategic counsel to both clients and internal team
- Grow existing brand business by expanding scope of work with current clients
- Leverage industry trends and BCV proprietary tools to identify opportunities for clients and expand relationships
- Exhibit exceptional communication, collaboration and people management skills including the ability to inspire a diverse range of stakeholders
- Write compelling proposals, strategy documents and client correspondence
- Travel as necessary for client planning meetings, events or new business
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-4 years of professional experience in social media and digital marketing
- The ability to wear many different hats and ability to provide strategic guidance in multiple areas, including social media strategy, content development for social, and brand messaging
- Comfort in juggling different initiatives and managing deadlines
- An understanding in aligning content strategy to a brand’s voice, objectives and target audiences
- An interest in the hospitality industry, trend-spotting and identifying what drives social conversation
- Digital agency experience or similar experience in fast-paced startup environment
- Travel/hospitality industry experience a plus