Magnificent Mile, Chicago
Competitive base - Realistic 1st year total earnings: $33K
2018 Chicago ‘Best and Brightest Company to Work For’
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with more than 32,000 clients in 39 countries and trusted by globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. We know our success is all down to our staff, so we’re committed to making PHMG the best place to work – a commitment that was recognised by our win at the 2018 Chicago ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’ competition.
We’re looking for an Account Coordinator to help us ensure every client gets the most value from our service. As a provider of administrative support to the Audio Branding team, you’ll be part of a fast-paced department with an essential function in the business. This role would suit a career-minded, focused and enthusiastic person with some administrative experience. Self-motivated and helpful, you’re also an exceptional listener with strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail. The successful candidate will receive unrivalled support and development, and will benefit from exciting opportunities for progression within the business.
- Accurately logging client account information on the internal CRM database
- Filing, faxing, answering calls and handling post as and when required
- Liaising with our field-based Business Development Team to acquire key contract information
- Responding to the needs of the Audio Branding team and coordinating client work with our in-house Creative Teams
- Providing holiday cover for the Audio Branding Consultants when necessary
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in telephone customer service and an impeccable telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- An ambitious, reliable and focused mindset
- Drive and initiative and are a dedicated team player
- The ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet and exceed set realistic targets
- A Flexible, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work and are highly organized
- Minimum entry level - Associates Degree 3.0 or above
- B2B customer service experience
Perks of working with PHMG:
- Competitive salary including bonus
- 18 days PTO with up to eight federal holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Ventra Transit Benefit program to save you up to 40% on your commuting
- 401(k) with company matching
- Additional quarterly incentives
- All-expenses-paid company events at exclusive venues
- Fundraising for Illinois-based and local charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Exciting social scene and dynamic atmosphere
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas, in-house bar and spectacular views of Lake Michigan
- Free gym membership after one year with the company
- Half-day’s holiday on the morning following your birthday
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We are expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market and were named 2018 ChicagoWinner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’ alongside: Verizon, Starcom, Searsand LaSalle Network.
Blending an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™, creative copy and world-class voice artistry, we develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each individual client, with each element entrusted to the industry’s finest writing, composition and voiceover talent. These inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold, connecting with a captive audience to engage listeners, encourage inquiries and create the most professional company image in this vital channel for consumer communication. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering world class customer service – and has earned an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.