Spark Hire is an award-winning video interviewing platform (Software-as-a-Service) used by more than 6,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our industry-leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by esteemed software review site G2 Crowd. We’ve also been recognized as one of the best startups to work for (nationally) and a best small business to work for in the Chicago area.
We are looking for a driven, sales-minded, service-focused individual to join our Customer Success team as an Account Representative focused on re-engaging previous customers and growing revenue in our existing customer base! You’ll be responsible for the full sales including lead qualification, running full demos, pricing negotiations, and closing the deal.
What you’ll do:
- Research and qualify potential opportunities within a defined book of business
- Showcase the value of Spark Hire’s platform
- Become a subject matter expert in recruitment and video interviews
- Collaborate with Onboarding and Customer Success to ensure a smooth experience
- Maintain a strong and clean pipeline using Salesforce
- Consistently meet or exceed sales objectives and quotas (monthly, quarterly, annually)
What we’re looking for:
- Motivated: You're a sales-minded individual who wants to exceed targets set for yourself. You want to grow professionally and enjoy feeling challenged each day.
- Metrics-driven: In order to hit your targets, you’ll need to remain focused on the leading indicators of success.
- Excellent communicator: You’ll communicate often over the phone and in writing. Your messages need to be clear and focused in order to lead to desired results.
- Team-player: You’ll work closely with your manager and your team to identify opportunities, create relationships, and close deals.
- At least 1 year of inside sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
What you can expect after you apply:
- Have a phone conversation with our recruiting team - we’ll learn about you and you can learn about us
- Complete a Spark Hire video interview - you’ll get to interact with our software for the first time and see why our customers love us!
- Come in and meet face-to-face with members of our leadership team - we’ll ask questions about your past experiences and how those experiences will enable you to be successful in your role at Spark Hire
- Have a conversation with our CEO - he’s there to answer any questions you have about the role or our company!
- Provide us with your references - we’d like to hear what they have to say about you!
What You’ll Love About Spark Hire
- Great Culture – We have in and out of the office activities going on all the time. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, Cubs games, holiday parties, picnics, friendly competitions, and more!
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive paid time off which start accruing on day one of employment and paid holidays
- Work/Life Balance – We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance.
- Gym Subsidy - We contribute a significant amount towards a gym membership at the nearby Lifetime Fitness.
- 401(k) - Start saving for your future retirement!
If you're looking for an exciting place to work and a chance to grow as a professional, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.