Admin Assistant at Spark Hire
Spark Hire is an award-winning video interviewing platform (Software-as-a-Service) used by more than 5,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our industry-leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by esteemed software review site G2. We’ve also recently been recognized as one of the best startups to work for nationally and a top 5 B2B tech company in the Chicago area.
Our company’s growth has created the need for new positions and our Administrative Assistant opening is one of them! We’re looking for a highly organized Administrative Assistant who will play an integral role in keeping the company’s operations running smoothly.
What you’ll do
The Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform bookkeeping activities such as account reconciliation, logging customer payments and transactions, sales orders/invoice generation, paying bills, facilitating expense reimbursements, etc.
- Maintain strong filing structure and organization with all company records and logs
- Oversee the stocking of office supplies and general office cleanliness
- Assist with office events and food catering
- Carrying out data entry/cleanup assignments
- Book flights, hotels, and other reservations for industry events
- Collaborate with other departments to proactively improve the administrative functions on their respective teams
- Provide administrative support to all departments within the company
- Perform miscellaneous administrative projects and tasks
- Run miscellaneous errands to keep operations running smoothly
What we’re looking for
- 1-2+ years of administrative experience
- Experience using Quickbooks
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and/or related G Suite products)
- Ability to multitask
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn new software applications
- Fast typer
- Highly organized
- Experience with data-entry tasks
- Highest level of professional discretion and integrity
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline, detail and process oriented
- Above average critical thinking skills
- Solid business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Proactive mentality with a strong work ethic
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce.com is a plus
What you’ll love about Spark Hire
- Great Culture – We have in and out of the office activities going on all the time. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, Cubs games, holiday parties, picnics, friendly competitions, and more!
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive paid time off which start accruing on day one of employment and paid holidays. Plus, you get your birthday off as PTO!
- Work/Life Balance – We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance.
- Gym Subsidy - We contribute a significant amount towards a gym membership at the nearby Lifetime Fitness.
- 401(k) - Start saving for your future retirement!
If you're looking for an exciting place to work and a chance to be someone that a lot of folks in the company count on, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.