Administrative Assistant - Marketing Alignment at McDonald's Technology
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s, but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are moving fast and are adding to our best-in-class team. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every day and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world. We are customer obsessed, committed to being leaders, and believe we are better when we work together. Over the last couple years, we’ve launched home delivery, modernized our restaurant experience through digital enhancements and have so much more to come.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From ambitious recycling initiatives and balanced sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are constantly improving. We see every single day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
Our new, state-of-the-art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It's set up to be a global hub that cultivates innovation. Take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to communicate with your team around the globe! Our office helps us connect with each other like never before. Participate in monthly organized events, enjoy massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym, and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites.Job Description
McDonald’s Corporation is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant and Budget Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity to build upon your professional experience in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, supporting the Global Family and Alignment group. You will be a critical team member and will perform a wide variety of specialized and administrative functions. The top candidate will possess strong organizational, communication and budget coordination skills with a history of getting results.
Support of Family & Alignment Team
- Provide calendar management in Outlook
- Manage all travel arrangements and logistics including itinerary building, and expense report processing
- Work directly with departments to effectively communicate necessary employee matters (i.e. employee transfers, recognitions, anniversaries) to appropriate audiences
- Develop, consolidate and edit PowerPoint presentations, agendas, meeting summaries and other materials in support of department meetings
- Assist with on-boarding process
- Plan international meetings, and handle all direct report meeting planning & management on a routine basis
- Manage access to online knowledge management platforms
Coordination & Tracking of departmental budget materials
- Process all invoices for wider department
- Partner with budget leads to help track, manage and report invoicing vs. planned/approved expenses
- Partner with Sr. Directors to develop budget presentation materials in advance of budget meetings
- Build and manage collaborative relationships with budget leads and accounting/finance department
- Demonstrates ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Accounting, accounts payable experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Tech savvy – knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication style
- Proactive with a desire to stretch beyond the task list to support the team
- Dedication to accuracy
- Quick learner and ability to understand complex business issues
- Organized and motivated with superior follow-through
- Ability to prioritize and work well under deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.