Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
In the role of Administrative Assistant, you’ll be responsible for providing high-level administrative support. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized.
- Responsible for calendar and time/people management
- Responsible for high-level correspondence through e-mail, telephone, and mail
- End to end executive meeting and event coordination
- Aid in the preparation and filing of key records, statistics and reports
- Administer programs, projects or other processes specific to operating unit served
- Negotiate contracts, coordinate with vendors and manage meeting/event budget
- Develop and update organizational department charts
- Collaborate with executive assistant and sr. admin teams
- Provide administrative leadership
- Experience as an administrative assistant
- Some experience working in a complex work environment and/or working for high-level management highly desired
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion and employ basic reasoning skills
- Capability to analyze complex information requests and determining complex trends
- Strong experience with Microsoft suite of applications
- Expert-level experience with all components of Microsoft Outlook
- Administrative leadership and decision making
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.