The Administrative Assistant will provide effective and innovative administrative support to our Chicago Team and have varying responsibilities. This is a “jack of all trades” position and the backbone of our office! The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team.
This candidate should be corporate culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm to the office and offering up new ideas and programs.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Enfusion is undergoing exceptional growth and currently serves some of the world’s largest and respected hedge funds with over 200 Billion Dollars of assets under management. Our seven offices are located in Chicago, New York, Dublin, London, Mumbai, São Paulo and Hong Kong.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of the Chicago office
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Act as main contact for building and other outside vendors
- Maintain office supplies and snacks for entire office
- Coordinate company events, celebrations, meetings and learning opportunities
- Assist with travel coordination for Sales Team and Recruitment Team
Who We Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 year of administrative support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skill
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!
Read Full Job Description