Our Value Proposition: Clearcover is a venture-backed technology start-up disrupting the trillion dollar legacy insurance market. We’ve focused on building products that create confident, happy customers - and we’re flourishing. We believe in putting our people first, paying them well and working together to solve tough problems. If you’d like a high-growth opportunity with an award-winning company, let’s chat.
What is an Licensed Agent Support Representative?
Licensed Agent Support Reps Or internally known as Agent Advocates or (AAs) are the face of Clearcover to our insurance agent partners. AAs help agents quote insurance, change insurance policies, and more. Our AAs are empathetic, friendly, passionate people who love connecting with and helping others. They have a sixth sense for interpreting agent concerns and an enthusiasm for addressing them. Clearcover AAs remain calm under pressure, thrive on the challenge of turning frowns upside-down, and have a passion for creating lifelong agent relationships. Going above and beyond for an agent is our AAs’ standard mode of operation, which has empowered Clearcover to drive agent satisfaction that far exceeds the P&C insurance industry standard.
What will you do?
- Fanatically monitor and reply to live product feedback, problems, and questions via phone, email, and chat
- Provide expert customer service that transforms Clearcover agents (including really frustrated ones) into brand evangelists
- Identify and assess agents’ needs through relatively unstructured interaction
- Handle agent complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with agents through open and interactive communication
- Contribute to process and product information in the team's Knowledge Base
- Keep records of agent interactions, process customer account changes, and provide documents
- Deliver on Clearcover’s promise to our agents by actually solving their problems (while also paying attention to a few service level guidelines and policies)
- Analyze in-process product changes and suggest modifications based on your user expertise
What do you need?
- Proven customer support/success experience or experience as a customer service representative and track record of providing excellent customer care
- Strong active listening skills and the ability to communicate clearly
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate insurance information to the average person
- Familiarity with CRM & support systems and practices
- Demonstrated ability to remain friendly under pressure and resilient to negativity
- Demonstrated ability to balance the needs of the customer with the needs of the business
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS in English, Communication, or comparable work experience
- Property and Casualty Resident Producer license required
- A tactful, timely sense of humor is also a must. We’re getting funnier but we can still be funnier-er
But wait, there’s more: As a Clearcover-er, you’ll have access to a sweet set of benefits. Not only will you have medical coverage, but we’ll pay the vast majority of medical premiums for you and your family. We’ll also contribute to your HSA and HRA. Dental and vision? We’ve got you covered there, too, at 100%. Did we mention we’ll make a 3% contribution to your 401K even if you contribute nothing and get you to work pre-taxed through our commuter FSA? It’s true. Plus, we’ll happily give you generous time off for R&R so you can do you. Excited to learn more? Fill out the application below!
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.