A successful candidate will provide facility support with a strong focus on customer service. The candidate will have exposure to the regulatory compliance environment participating in compliance testing procedures and process documentation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
• Perform fingerprint services for employees and contractors.
• Perform Badging services for employees and contractors. Coordinate with HR (Recruiting) to schedule badge photos
• Perform other duties as assigned. i.e. Professional Services – Coordinate with HR, Legal and Business Operations to ensure necessary documentation.
• Proactively manage service now tickets and raise awareness via email communication to “Facility Team Members” of next steps needed to close out tickets.
• Participate in testing compliance testing procedures.
• Performs facility inspections and prepares reports.
• Weekly check in with Administrative teams (CFO, CIO C-Suite etc. ) on issues that exist in their respective space and address routine repairs (Furniture Heat /Cold Issue, AV etc.) that affect their respective teams.
• Maintain WISP space management seat assignments.
• Organize the facilities room (Office / Desk Keys in secured cabinet), Old Badges properly dispose, and general cleanup of facilities room.
• Terminated employees make sure workstations are properly cleaned up and they are ready to be used by a new associate.
• Ensure that Photo ID pictures of associates from the CCure system are imported into Outlook
• Room setup – Ensure that the business requirements are handled on a timely basis.
• Schedule and document proactive maintenance procedures, (Copies, Coffee Machines, Water filters, Ice Machines are serviced)
• Maintain inventory of supplies for copier equipment and lunchroom supplies and place orders as needed.
• Provide front desk coverage as assigned.
• Perform minor service on mailing machine and copiers. In conjunction with IT Focal point Xerox system administrator to assess machine problems and calls service when needed.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions. • Strong customer service skills – Can do attitude.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Good organizational skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
• Good communication skills in both written and verbal
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from staff diplomatically
• PC Skills, Microsoft
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Certificates or Licenses: