Associate Manager, Field Success at Pampered Chef
The Field Success team is responsible for growing Pampered Chef’s global business by building the active consultant base, increasing productivity, and retaining more consultants to the business by improving the experience. The team will coordinate the annual commercial plan and assess its global performance, identify opportunities to improve the consultant journey and experience, optimize the live and virtual party experience, develop and manage the consultant digital road map, and lead new and existing programs to help drive consultant performance and success.
The Associate Manager, Field Success is responsible for improving the consultant experience. This will be a cross-functional team member, working with business partners across the organization and consultants in the field to research, evaluate and prioritize improvement opportunities and then manage work across teams to plan, roll-out, and measure results. The person is responsible for owning multiple programs at a time to ensure project and business milestones are accomplished. This role evaluates and maintains programs and resources that our independent sales consultants use every day. This position examines what works, what doesn’t, and strives to provide the best possible experience for our consultants. This role reports to the Director of Field Success.
- Develop and optimize key consultant programs to support the recruitment, ramp-up, and stabilization of consultants to achieve critical success measures.
- Actively lead field projects to that address key opportunities for consultants. As program lead, this person is responsible to set goals, deliver and measure results.
- Define the critical experiences in the consultant journey, and how to address the biggest challenges impacting consultant experience and their success.
- Support cross-functional research activities to drive to insights, and generate concepts for improvements to existing experiences, services, and solutions.
- Build trust within the organization and consultant field to influence outcomes.
- Execute pilot tests to validate benefits and viability of changes to the consultant experience.
- Support the scale and launch of improved experiences to the full field of direct sales consultants.
- Help build Pampered Chef’s innovation culture and contribute directly to a key area of our business.
- Communicates Effectively
- Situational Adaptability
- Manages Complexity
Measure of Success:
- Key KPIs you’ll be responsible for achieving include Revenue/Consultant, Selling Consultants, New Recruits, New Consultant Sales, and Consultant Retention.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- At least five years of experience in a project management role working cross-functionally to deliver results
- Subject matter expert in best practices in social media
- You should love engaging with customers (our consultants!), rapidly launching experiments, and designing solutions and experiences to meet user needs.
- You are driven by empathy and a passion for understanding people and their motivations
- You have experience with quantitative research and a genuine passion for data