Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Tempus’ business development team to develop partnership opportunities with our key biopharma accounts and drive client conversations forward
- Own development of proposals and SOWs for the Therapies BU from identification of customer need and Therapies solution to presentation of customer-ready feasibilities, pricing and contracts
- Manage all Salesforce CRM activities for Therapies BU, including owning all pipeline dashboards and reporting, partnering with the Business Development team to keep up-to-date status on all deals currently in the pipeline, and supporting Business Development team in logging all account activities
- Define and lead the measurement and reporting of business development performance (sales KPIs and metrics, compensation and incentive plans, quota and account assignments, etc.) for the Therapies BU in partnership with the Commercial Lead
- Define weekly legal priorities with Legal Operations for Therapies BU, collect contacting updates from BD team and Commercial Operations, and update trackers to ensure cross-functional coordination of Therapies contracting processes
- Coordinate all Pharma request for information, vendor qualification and quality assurance activities for the Therapies BU in partnership with the Quality Assurance team
- 4+ years working in the healthcare industry; pharmaceutical experience a plus
- B.S. or M.S. in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics or Cancer Genetics, or related field a plus; MBA a plus
- Customer-facing experience, especially in a business development or consulting capacity
- Demonstrates curiosity and communicates effectively through multiple channels
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Maintains a high level of productivity; is organized and able to balance competing priorities
- Self-starter with proven ability to work autonomously