The Benefits Implementation Consultant is responsible for managing the end-to-end benefit implementation project for our clients. This position is responsible for understanding the client’s needs and configuring our applications to meet those needs throughout the implementation process, ensuring a smooth & seamless experience for our clients. Our reputation has been built on the foundation of an overall commitment to client satisfaction, providing an exceptional Implementation experience is our top priority!
What You'll Do:
- Partner with assigned clients to ensure they have a seamless transition to our product
- Provide a consultative approach to determine client’s requirements providing industry best practices where applicable
- Manage full implementation cycle end-to-end, which includes gathering Benefit Plan Requirements and election data from the client/broker
- Manage multiple client implementations simultaneously, while meeting all project plan deadlines. (Project management work plans are maintained and task/follow up dates are kept current).
- Hold regularly scheduled meetings with clients to ensure milestones are met
- Work with partner organizations to complete delivery of carrier files
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure that all file setup work has been completed accurately
- 100% responsibility for the client until they transition to our client support group
- Manages client/broker through sometimes difficult conversations and implementation steps
- Complete full data audits, includes producing reports, providing summaries and detail for system reconciliation.
- Ability to understand why discrepancies are occurring and provide direction on how to resolve them
- Import and analyze data
- Other Duties as Assigned
What You Bring:
- Basic abilities in Excel a plus (V-Lookup, Concatenate, and Pivot Tables)
- 2 plus years’ experience in employee benefits and project management preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (HS Diploma or equivalent required)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively solve problems by finding and using key resources
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Some travel up to 5% required #SH