Bi-Lingual Account Manager
Bi-Lingual Account Manager
401 N Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL 60611
$60,000 annual On-Target Earnings
Shift: Monday - Friday, 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
PHMG is currently recruiting for a Bi-Lingual Account Manager to work out of our downtown Chicago office!
We pride ourselves on delivering a world-class service, and the introduction to PHMG is an essential part of this. Liaising with the Sales and Creative teams, as well as internal and external service providers, you’ll effectively project manage the implementation of a new client’s audio brand. By gaining an in-depth understanding of their business, you’ll allow us to translate their identity into a sound that makes their brand sing – delivering the finished product with excitement and efficiency. This essential role demands an individual with strong organization skills, outstanding communication and listening skills, and the ability to effectively liaise with various groups both internally and externally.
- Effectively project managing your client portfolio – typically 70-80 accounts at a time
- Building a thorough understanding of a new client’s business to help our Creative teams develop the appropriate content.
- Working to a series of tight deadlines to develop brand congruent audio content, including all creative scripts, recorded productions and arranging all necessary engineering for new PHMG clients.
- Establishing effective relationships across multi-disciplinary teams located across the globe.
- Reinforcing the features and benefits of PHMG’s service with clients as an extension of the sales process.
What we look for
- Written and verbal fluency in both English and Spanish
- College degree preferred, ideally in a Business, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of sales and/or account management experience, ideally in a B2B setting
- Proven success in project management/managing multiple priorities concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to listen effectively
- Experience working with key decision makers within an organization and ability to build relationships
Training and Development
- Comprehensive in-class sales academy course with our internal training manager
- Hands-on coaching from senior team members
- Bi-weekly training from management on the on boarding process and account management
- One-on-one performance reviews, leading towards advancement
- Ongoing creative training to develop skills to deliver our global leading service
Perks of working at PHMG
- 18 days PTO, 2 volunteer days, plus 7 federal holidays and a half day following your birthday
- Health benefits plans (medical, dental, vision), including employer sponsored life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- A range of benefits through our PH Perks Program (free gym membership, discounted in-house barber and dry cleaning services, office intramurals, etc.)
- All-expense paid company events
Established in 1998 in the UK, PHMG has become the world’s leading audio branding agency. From our North American Headquarters in a beautiful Michigan Avenue location, we’re expanding across the continent and beyond, making us one of Chicago’s fastest growing media companies.
We work with 36,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe, and this expansive client list includes household names such as Coca Cola, Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ - strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be, offering our staff a complete portfolio of PH Perks. This extensive list of benefits includes free gym membership, discounted in-house barbers and beauticians, subsidized travel, CSR initiatives and many more exciting rewards. This commitment to our staff has earned us multiple awards:
- A Chicago Tribune Top Workplace (2018)
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (2018 and 2019)
- Great Place to Work certified company, earned following an in-depth survey of our staff (2019)
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. All applicants must possess current US work authorization.